Fintech Americas is a 1.5 day event that bridges the divide between banks and disruptive Startups by promoting the education, engagement and cooperation of all participants in the ecosystem while encouraging Banks to “think and act” more innovatively. This ground-breaking event brings together an audience of 420 Bankers & Financial Service Executives from the US & Latin America responsible for management, business growth, technology platforms, marketing and client relations.
Friday, October 16 – Sunday, October 18
• (all day) Hackathon: Fintech Technisys Challenge
One of Fintech’s pioneering companies, Technisys, is bringing its World Class API’s as well as its top engineers to help South Florida Developers work on a challenge that will benefit banks, vendors and techies.
Thursday, October 22nd
• 08:40 AM: Keynote: lessons in banking disruption from latin america’s first full-service, online-only bank | Guga Stocco, Head of Innovation and Strategy, Banco Original
• 09:20 AM: Omnichannel Technology Key To Anywhere, Anytime Banking | German Pugliese Bassi, co-founder, CMO & Alliances at Technisys
• 09:40 AM: How Banks Use Omnichannel Banking | German Pugliese Bassi introduces Santiago Perdomo, CEO, Banco Colpatria
• 16:00 PM: Technisys Developer Challenge Intro | Crowdsourcing: Developer challenge for Social Media APIs | German Pugliese Bassi, co-founder, CMO & Alliances at Technisys
Friday, October 23rd
• 11:00 AM: Building A Technology Platform For Innovation | Workshop hosted by German Pugliese Bassi, co-founder, CMO & Alliances at Technisys
To find out more about the event, click here