From San Francisco, United States, and founded in 2007, Zendesk is a customer service platform that develops software to empower organizations and customer relationships. It helps companies to better understand their customers and improve customer engagement. Zendesk products are easy to use and implement. They give organizations the flexibility to move quickly, focus on innovation, and scale with their growth.
Cyberbank Digital Platform can be integrated with the chat service of Zendesk’s instant messaging platform designed for Banks, offering a real-time support mechanism to app and web channel users.
The integration of Zendesk and Cyberbank can help:
- Provide Chat Capabilities, allowing banks to manage real-time messaging between customers and agents.
- Deliver Widget script, which allows:
- Get JS libraries to render chat contents.
- Maintain the thread between the user and the Zendesk Chat agent.
- Gather all banking data in one place. With Zendesk and Cyberbank all user’s data is gathered in just one space, allowing support teams to possess the information needed to provide more assertive responses that satisfy users needs.
- Zendesk Chat provides the flexibility to have live chats in real-time and ongoing conversations.
- The solution provides adapted answers with AI mechanisms which match articles in the bank database that were automatically sent to the requester.
- Provide a full conversation history at all times.
- Available through the Zendesk Suite, messaging gives teams the benefits of live chat software and more.
- Deliver rich conversational experiences that are connected across web, mobile or social apps.
- Convenience: Banks can have continuous conversation across all channels, so users never have to repeat themselves.
- Speed & Agility: The solution can help customers to be more independent using bots and integrations, letting agents jump in only when it’s necessary.
- Customization: The software uses customer data to create rich, interactive conversations that are tailored to their needs.
Zendesk can support:
- Request tracking, message response, thread history query.
- Real-time monitoring: traffic analysis, response times, attention assessment.
- Self administration of agents and departments (attention areas).
- Generation of incident tickets.
- Message assignment settings (per queue, or auto-mapping).
- Configuration of automatic answers and abbreviated methods.
- 365/24/7 contact centre across various channels including live chat on desktop and in-app live chat for mobile.