Founded in 2008 and based in San Francisco, California. Twilio is a cloud communication company that enables users to use standard web languages to build voice, VoIP, and SMS apps via a web API.
Cyberbank integrates the SMS module of Twilio in order to complement the onboarding process, covering each layer, to deliver a holistic solution. The capabilities offered by this integration can merge the worlds of cloud computing, web services, and telecommunications.
With Twilio, businesses make communications more contextual by embedding voice, video, messaging, and authentication directly into applications.
The integration of Twilio and Cyberbank can help:
- SMS integration to support customer onboarding process
- Link bank accounts to Whatsapp for Chatbot assessment
- Create multi channel messaging in Cyberbank with Twilio conversations
- US A2P 10DLC compliance based on 10-digit long codes to improve customer trust
- The messaging API can be plugged into the channels and processes needed by the financial institutions
- Support SMS, MMS, and OTT channels plus voice, email, and more
- Integrate communications at critical touchpoints of your customer journey
- The Visual Editor can add bots and intelligent assistants to serve customers any time, anywhere
- Build SMS workflows into the backend systems with the Programmable Messaging API
- Support for high-volume global SMS
- Create triggered communications and measure effectiveness with Messaging Insights
- High-perform scalability and compliance while delivering a local experience with configurable built-in software
Twilio can support:
- Notifications: Proactively inform customers about account activity, purchase confirmations, and shipping notifications
- Mass Alerts: Deliver critical time-sensitive messages to employees and customers at scale
- Marketing Messages: Engage customers with targeted offers on the channels they prefer
- Conversations: Build customer relationships with secure, cross-channel conversations that can include multiple parties, all on one platform
- Verifications: Deliver passwords for user verification with the Verify API that’s built for global reach and massive scale