In San Francisco Bay, USA, OKcoin started business as a company aimed at providing fiat transactions by means of the main digital assets, such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, and Litecoin.
Okcoin is one of the first and largest digital assets markets regulated worldwide, with millions of users in more than 100 countries. Their mission is to help eliminate trading barriers and improve transaction efficiency, complying with the highest regulatory standards in the United States and other countries worldwide.
Cyberbank integrates Okcoin to help bank clients enter the new world of cryptocurrencies trading. By means of conversion tools, users may turn their assets into digital tokens and check their profits in real time in the currency they prefer.
Okcoin integration with Cyberbank makes it possible to:
- Increase profits | High margins of benefits
- It provides access to the $350+ billion cryptocurrency market. It enables building new and consistent income flows, deepening existing customer relationships and driving new ones.
- Integrate seamless Plug & Play:
- Designed to help clients differentiate by adapting to changing consumer behaviors, Cyberbank manages the underlying regulatory and technological complexity of cryptocurrency markets with a turnkey, easy-to-integrate white labeled solution.
- The user experience has proven to be seamless with every transition and workflow to connect and disconnect bank accounts in just a few steps.
- Deliver personalization:
- Cyberbank SDK is fully customizable and allows configuring the language, fonts and color palette. It also provides a REST API that offers all the necessary capabilities to launch and scale cryptocurrency offerings for end users, achieving full UX customization.
- Generate interaction processes between bank accounts and the account registered in OKcoin, allowing capital flows and conversions in both directions.
- Make purchases in the digital market using different types of cryptocurrencies.
- Transact with low conversion rates, positively impacting users’ future profits.
- Deliver a reliable system that operates in a user-oriented cybersecurity ecosystem, protected through the Cyberbank and OKCoin platform.
- Dollar-cost-average (DCA) is a very simple method of investing in cryptocurrencies. OKcoin offers DCA for users to gradually build a position over time by purchasing a small amount every day, week, month or twice a month, regardless of the asset price.
- Earning interest on cryptocurrencies is becoming popular. OKcoin allows its customers to earn up to 10% interest on cryptocurrencies. As an example, Okcoin offers a flexible token for blockchain systems such as Polkadot (DOT) with an effective annual percentage rate return of 8%.
- OKcoin is regulated worldwide and is compatible with 192 countries, such as the United States, Canada, Australia, Singapore and the United Kingdom, to buy and sell cryptocurrencies on its premium trading platform.
- The currency exchange interface is designed for beginners and advanced users.
- It allows deposits and transfers via wire, SEPA, ACH, Etana, Epay, PrimeX, Silvergate, credit and debit card.
- Competitive commissions with high trading volume and liquidity.
- Ability to set up recurring orders, allowing users to choose the periodicity of the purchase of digital currencies.
- TradingView charts available.
- OTC service for large orders.
- Different types of cryptocurrencies: BTC, LTC, ETH, ETC, TRX, EOS, USDT, USDK, CELO, COMP, CUSD, DAI, DOT, UNI, USDC and YFI.
- Different types of deposits: Wire transfer, ACH, credit/debit , SEPA, crypto, and others.
- Fraud threats through two-level identity verification.