iPay is a Jack Henry & Associates solution to support Bill Payments -a crucial pain point in banking lifestyle-. This tool makes online bill payments easier, allowing customers to collect and view all of their accounts and cards in just one place.
Cyberbank can be integrated with iPay to ensure a holistic solution, covering all the users needs in just one site. With a smooth customer journey, customers can access to pay bills in every channel and device they want.
The integration of iPay and Cyberbank can help:
- Bill Pay: The payment service lets customers pay bills over the web or mobile channels of Cyberbank, from any bank account with no extra costs. It can simplify customers’ finances by eliminating the need to write out checks or count and distribute paper currency.
- P2P Payments: iPay and Cyberbank allow the management of payments from person-to-person through the web or mobile app with capabilities like split accounts or transfer money to friends or familiars.
- The reduction of operational costs and the enhancement of digital payments allows the bank to reduce interest rates, fees or charges, which strengthen the retention and loyalty of clients obtaining increases in the number of opening accounts.
- Customers can access all their data of cards, accounts of different markets, and decide what payments to make, choosing just one or choosing all.
- The system allows automatic payments by setting the billing cycles of the accounts, registering each account and authorizing the system to make the collections when the billing cycle notification arrives.
- Receive automated text alerts and payment reminders.
- Track scheduled payments.
- Payment history is viewable by payee.
- Enable payment categorization.
- Visibility of payments status.
- Custom date range that can be sorted by pay to, pay from, payment amount, process date, and deliver by date.
iPay can support:
- Card-funded and voice-driven payments.
- Payments funded from multiple deposit accounts.
- Account-to-account inter-bank transfers.
- Gift checks and charitable donations.
- Payments can be scheduled by payee, payment category, and date range.