Globokas was founded in Peru in 2007 with the mission of collecting payments from financial institutions and other services in only one place, generating a network of payment points throughout Peru, focusing on empowering people and businesses to be Globokas and KasNet network agents, and accepting payments into and withdrawals from major banks, savings banks, and other financial institutions.
Cyberbank integrates Globokas to enhance the payment and collection system of the financial entities in the network. This allows streamlining and reducing costs, benefiting users with payment offers, which can be parameterized by each institution.
The main features of the system are:
- Access to real-time monitoring of all operations performed on the network.
- Detail of the operations carried out through each channel.
- Access to omnichannel collections, via Web, Mobile, and physical environments.
- Download of reports and transaction movements.
- Simple reconciliation and invoicing processes.
- Management of a unique security key effective for 1 hour.
- Automatic logout when the application shows no activity.