From San Francisco, USA, DocuSign was set up in 2003 aimed at creating a platform to manage electronic signatures based on the cloud, helping small and medium-sized companies, and individuals to gather information, automate data workflows and log in to different devices.
The organization platform automates manual paper-based processes, allowing the users to manage different aspects of documented transactions, including identity management, authentication, digital signature, forms and data collection, collaboration and automation, and workflow storage.
Cyberbank integrates DocuSign to complete the digital onboarding cycle, delivering a complete solution from beginning to end, complying with high-level standards required by current bank clients. The integration of both platforms enables clients to save time, having access to the banking environment more rapidly.
DocuSign integration with Cyberbank makes it possible to:
- Generate and send documents which are easy to design, to gather the signatures of users and sales agents for the acquisition of banking products.
- Provide an onboarding process complying with the current standards worldwide, making it easier for users to read and sign documents to enter the bank.
- Make a follow up of the signing process through push notifications with reminders to have access to the documents and sign them.
- Manage contract lifecycle so that the financial institution can create, supervise, and manage contracts totally digitally. The aim is to automate processes that used to take a lot of time.
- Analyze every contract by means of artificial intelligence, contrasting them with the policies and internal rules of the bank. In addition, it is estimated when product regulations or features are missing, in such a case, the risk is reduced and the user experience improved.
- DocuSign integration with Cyberbank helps deliver a user-friendly experience. It takes less time for the client to read and sign the contract, and it is not necessary to sign sheets or even visit the bank in person.
- Every document or contract can be personalized. It is possible to specify where to sign, who must sign, and add all the terms previously analyzed by the artificial intelligence system, providing risk-free documentation that is easy to be signed.
- Cyberbank is a platform characterized by its flexibility and uniqueness. As well as with DocuSign, it is possible to embed services through integrations with other platforms such as Salesforce, Google Suite, Microsoft, Oracle, and others.
- Cyberbank, together with DocuSign, allows creating workflows which automate bureaucratic and physical processes, turning them into a friendly digital experience. Thus, now each stage of the process of signing up for financial products and banking services takes less time.
- Cyberbank and DocuSign have multi-device features. They can be used in tablets, computers, and smartphones.
- The system works and responds perfectly in every device. Its responsive view adapts to any screen according to the user preferences.
- Every document can be edited under the requirements and needs of the financial institution. They can add their own logos, watermarks, colors, seals, and contents.
- Easy way of sending documents through the Cyberbank Digital app, email, and other channels.
- Signature status visualization, and the option of sending reminders.
- The system allows executing electronic agreements that include admissible audit in court.
- The contract lifecycle management platform allows automating workflows, creating agreements once they have been revised and accepted by the stakeholders.
- Different available services to be used simultaneously:
- Electronic signature
- Contract lifecycle management
- Documentation generator
- Contract negotiation
- Contract analysis
- Guided forms
- Clickwrap contracts
- Electronic notarization
- Support in 43 languages.
- The possibility of storing the most frequently used documents to be used as templates for new contracts.
- Integration capability through APIs.
- Security assurance in the site 24 hours a day under strict access control. It complies with the industry recognized standards, such as SOC 1, SOC 2 e ISO 27001.