BulkSMS is a platform that provides SMS messaging services. Launched on the market in 2000, it develops application-to-person (A2P) messaging services to large and small businesses, public benefit organizations, and individuals. Today it is present in more than 200 countries and has an impact worldwide
Cyberbank integrates BulkSMS through APIs to send messages and notifications to users about their personal or financial institution information.
In terms of features, BulkSMS includes the following capabilities:
- It works under any business flow needed by the Financial Institution to send push notifications, alerts, security keys, and more.
- It integrates with any channel to perform SMS messaging.
- It has the ability to attach PDF, JPEG, and other formats to each message, and to send calendars, product or service offers available to each user.
- The messages sent can be configured to include the name of the sender. It allows users to choose the name of the financial institution instead of an unknown number, thus generating greater closeness and trust.
- The system allows automating responses to the messages sent by users.
- The financial institutions can easily access the messaging log by downloading delivery reports.